Aloha Future Resident!
Thank you for your interest in one of our properties!
We follow all Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity guidelines, and we are members of the Rental Housing Association of Washington.
We do not accept portable screening reports, nor do we accept any applications from other third party websites that publish our listings.
3D virtual tours available:
We have resumed in-person showings! To schedule a showing, CALL (425) 295-2454, and follow the prompts.
Please be sure you've toured the property BEFORE you apply! We will not consider sight unseen applications.
Please note: Before applying, it's best to confirm that the property you are applying for is still available. The majority of our units are in multi-family housing, and therefore we cannot guarantee the unit you saw online is still the unit that is available. If you haven't done so, you can confirm availability by calling (425) 295-2454.
We require a one year lease with all properties.
Please take a moment now to review our application criteria.
Ideal candidates will have:
-Good credit history, with a score of at least 600
-Current income = 2.5x monthly rent (cannot be from unemployment)
-NO evictions (last 5 years), and must have positive rental history
-NO bankruptcies (last 5 years), and must be discharged
-NO collections on credit report
-We will run a credit check, as well as a criminal background check.
-We do NOT allow co-signers.
Fees and other requirements:
- NON-REFUNDABLE Application fee $54 per adult (18+). Each applicant who will be living in the unit MUST complete an application.
- NON-REFUNDABLE Move-in/ Administrative fee $200
- First month's rent
- Security deposit = full month's rent*
- Pets/animals considered on a case by case basis.
- Pet fee (non-refundable) of $300 per pet, monthly pet fee of $35/pet.
- We use PetScreening.com for ALL verifications.
- If you are making a request for reasonable accommodation for a service/emotional support animal, you MUST mention this on your application!
- Proof of rental insurance required, with at least $100,00 liability coverage (Pacific Rim to be listed as "additional interest")
*Amount of security deposit may increase depending on credit report and rental history.
In order to process your application, you MUST sign your application AND upload a copy of:
-valid government issued photo ID (we use this to match information you provide on your application, as well as your credit report)
-copies of most recent 2 pay stubs (copies of checks will not be accepted)
Once you have submitted a complete application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not, it means you are missing documents, or have not signed your application.
Self-employed applicants: If you are self-employed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Requesting checklist for self-employed applicant". Please be sure to provide the address of the unit you are interested in.
~Terms, pricing and availability are always subject to change. Pacific Rim Property Management does not list any properties on the MLS, and we do not offer compensation to any brokers.~